What information do we collect?
We collect information:
- Which you fill into your user profile
- About which learning groups you are a member of
- About the results of the knowledge tests you conduct in our a-books or on our platform
- The results of other tests you perform on terp.no
- As we get through third-party services that you have associated with your user account with us
How do we use the information?
We use the information we collect to:
- Login and user control
- Give feedback on your level of knowledge and progress in learning
- Give your teacher/group leader feedback on your level of knowledge in subjects defined as syllabus in that particular group you are a member of
- Build a psychrometric profile so that books can be customized to your needs
- Generate statistics and user history
- Improve our content and systems
- The information you provide to us will never be sold or given to a third party if it is marked as private by you in your user profile
- How do we protect your information?
We implement multiple security measures to protect your personal information when you provide, change, or display your personal information.
Do we provide information to outside parties?
We will not sell, or otherwise, transfer personally identifiable information to third parties. This also includes trusted third parties who assist us in operating our systems.
Third party links
Our websites may contain products or services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are therefore not responsible for the content and activity of these sites. Nevertheless, we want to protect the integrity of our website and would like to welcome feedback in these areas.